View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default good on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
I am working with a couple of American Sites to turn November 2013 into International RSD Awareness Month, currently only America has a National Awareness month in November.

Please spare 5 1/2 mins to watch this video but be aware you may
find some of the images disturbing.
If you are newly diagnosed I strongly suggest you do not watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MviVcjWZDts
For those of you whose families don't understand tell them you want them to watch so they can understand what you have to go through and what the possible future could be but don't warn them. If there attitude doesn't change afterward then you really are better off without them. You have another family on here who do understand. If ti does ask them to join your fight to make things better.

For those of you struggling to cope I have to cope without medication so fighting the UK Government for the last 2 years has given me a purpose a reason to carry on and I thought if I can fight them might as well take on the wholeworld. Anyone else up for a battle.

If you live in the UK please sign

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/31344

If you are willing to commit to spending 15mins a day for 4 weeks

then 15mins a week to help spread this then please say so below.
well I was upset because truth hurts and there is not enough awareness.You know I saw countless doctors in France who didn't have a clue.I'm just sorry to say the music needs a little work,only had pain in my head when that was on.All joking aside I feel like taking up the battle in France,a challenge but i'm english and I love a challenge:it's got to be done as I know what a struggle it is for me.Keep up the good work!
ANTHONY JOHN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote