View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Who Looks Like What...LOL

Hmmm. I am trying to remember who all I have seen pics of, because I have stumbled across quite a few during the years here (ermm...and on BT, I mean). I know that I have seen Ada, Mark, Condor, Allen, Artist (I snuck a look at your website way back when, and saw you on there. LOL), Dolphin (isn't that you holding the baby in your avatar?), Curious, Frogga and now IHH...and some other folks that haven't showed up here yet ( that is what happens when you have been hanging around as long as I have, and are nosey to boot! Heh). I am not sure of others...so I figure that if I can't remember, that is about as good as not having seen a pic. Right? ROFL

Vic - Long, lanky, wirery (sp?) build. Has strong broader shoulders, and strong arms. Probably around 6' or so. Easy to have a kinda of slouched appearance, because of being fairly tall, and from sitting long hours at computer and in recliner/chair. Has the long hair, and either puts it in ponytail or wears a bandana tied around his head to keep his hair back. Hair color is...not really salt and pepper, because it is brown and grey, not super dark and grey. If that makes sense? Weather features, lots of laugh lines and crinkles around the eyes from working outside and having such a good sense of humor (would cause lots of laughing...both the joyous kind, and the smart assy kind. ROFL). Eyes are...faded....hazel. I agree with Artist on the wolfish smile thing.

Liz (yes..I don't think that I have see a pic of you. LOTS of the grandkids, and some of your daughters, but not you LOL) Short (cheating here, because I do happen to KNOW you are short. ROFL) with a compact sturdy build. Has short hair, lots of grey and other color (dk brown I think) is faded, giving hair a more textured appearance. Has a very friendly face, with laugh lines, because she laughs A LOT. Take charge kind of person, so don't get in her way and slow her down. Hmmmm....has...blue eyes maybe? Whatever color they are, they are very kind eyes that sparkle and snap. Snap A LOT when she is ******, though. LOL. Has a very open and welcoming smile that is on her face a lot of the time.

Mike - of medium to tall height. Very distinguished looking. Wears more comfortable clothes when he is at home, but is just as at home (if not more) in suits....and happens to look VERY good in them (you know, not all men do look good in suits. Some just look down right funny or out of place, even if they wear the things day in and day out. Mike isn't this type). Has darker hair, with greying at the temples. Hawk like features and piercing eyes. Not sure of the color....lite brown, or blue. Piercing no matter what color. The kind that seem to look straight into your soul, and can ferret out the truth, just by a look. Lets the world know there is no fooling him, so dont even TRY to pull any "fast ones" on or around him......although he is good at that art himself (would have to be, to be an attorney). Not everyone is comfortable around him...although he is a very kind and caring person once you get to know him. Can look stern, but is just as easy to laugh and smile. Can often be found pouring over books and researching topics, whether they are medical books, law books, or Spiritual Guidance/Awareness/Growth books. I picture him with a book in his hand, and a pair of glasses in the other, most likely with the tip of one of the ear pieces up to his mouth, while he is pondering over whatever it is that he is reading and thinking about.

Hmm. Who else? Jo already described herself, and so did Diamond Lil....so can't do them anymore. I myself am going to remain behind my "mysterious veil" for a while longer. ROFL..although, really, I am not that mysterious at all. I have given descriptions of myself over the years, and even had a pic on my profile page on BT. ROFL. Granted, it is an little older pic of me, but it is the only one that I have on my computer...and I don't like my picture taken very much. Anyway, I am going to remain all "mysterious" because I have gotten a laugh out of the descriptions that have popped up so far, and am curious to see more. Maybe we could all wait a little while, before giving in to the temptation of revealing our selves for a bit longer? It makes the game more fun! ROFL...or, at least for sadistic people like me.

I will have to think of a few others that I can describe how I have pictured them to myself over all of this time. So..I will be back with more. Just have to get my rusty brain working here....LOL

Love and
Jose who will remain Mysterious (you know..kinda like the Unknown Comic? )

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 04-28-2007 at 12:29 PM. Reason: caught a couple of typos...of course. LOL
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote