View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there

I am currently going through a HUGE MESS! I have so much pain and I'm so confused. I've been diagnsoed with several different things now and I'm going nuts!

My MRI shows disc protrusion which a neurosurgeon said "two herniated dsics and another on the verge" All are C4-C6 area. Also have an osteophyte complex on C5 with narrowing at C4-C7. Also have cervical spondylosis. Also have striaghtening of the cervical lordosis.

But I don't know what all this means. All I know is that I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel, thoracic outlet sydrome, myofascial pain syndrome, and nothing is working. I'm only getting worse.

My family has an extensive history of rheumatoid arhritis and degenerative dsic disease. All with the same things going on. But because I'm only 34 nobody wants to touch me with this. They keep trying to pont mypain on something else. So now I'm real confused and I can't find a Doctor on my insurance who has figured it all out yet.

I am now having mid and lower back pain and trouble walking. I can only imagine what this means. I wish there were more better answers.

I hope the best for you.

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote