View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Darlene and Rrae for the welcome and I feel blessed.MrsD,I still have a copy of the exercizes from therapy and I use those.In one room we have a treadmill,a stepper,2 bicycles and a full size therapy table we bought when the wife had her knees replaced.We don't use it every day but a lot of times we arn't home.
Now some good news.While laying in bed the other night we were talking and the wife keeps telling me how good i'm walking lately.Seems my balance has gotten a little better and I walk straighter without a bobble.She is talking and i'm thinking,i think I can tell the difference myself and I think she is right.
Today at the dr. office we go over some things and he says "have you thought about getting a second opinion on your knee ?".I think you should get one but first I want you to try something.(I did mention to him about some drugs that can help Neuropathy).I want you to take 2 a day for 3 weeks then see me again and tell me if you can see a improvement.
Other good news,when we got home I find I can walk somewhat without a cane up and down.Yes it hurts but the longer I walk the less it hurts but I have to stop sometime then I imagine it will hurt again but this is a improvement.O,and I didn't take and of those pills till we had been home a little while so no,it didnt act that fast. lol
JohnJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-31-2012)