View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post

SoftTalker, I WISH I could last a few hours. The time varies but it's usually only about an hour. I'm only on Mestinon though, so that makes a difference. I try to time my Mestinon so that I'm at my peak with it while socializing. It helps but I still end up with generalized weakness.

***Annie, I kind of - well, "embellished" the time I was with my family. Actually it was just short-of-two hours. And a long short-of-two hours. This included time to unload the little ones and to reload the little ones. I was relieved and sad at the same time when they decided to go. (I musta looked fairly MG-eee). I just didn't want to sound like a wimp to this group. But I am sure (well, I think) - many can relate.

I had been holding a mirror with my left hand to put my makeup on. Duh. That would not normally happen but my MG gas tank was low and couldn't deal with the nonstop holding of that mirror!

***LOL LOL Annie. Isn't it fun to look at our droopy face and eyes? Extra fun to look at a two-sided compact with one side being a magnified mirror! LOL - My Neighbor says I have "bed room eyes". Had to Google for that definition!

***Sigh.... I could sincerely - relate to your entire reply. Just too tired.

(I just popped back on-line - to look at Halloween pics of the little ones who were here yesterday).

Boy, finding this group of MG'ers was a great Halloween present for this MG'er.

Happy Halloween Annie - and others.

Be careful with the pumpkin faces and their non-conforming eyes.

(gotta watch those eyes you know)!!

Annie

and from
SoftTalker
SoftTalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote