View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Please feel better everyone and I mean in mind.

For a few months now I have been feeling much better. before that everything at once was going on in my body, I had to write on my list more than once a day sometimes now it is where I can keep up with the things that are happening.

I notice that my right index finger is bent at the top joint. when it happen I have no idea, it is crooked as can be. it don't hurt but all the others are straight so it can really be seen. still get sharp pains every now and again throughout my arms and hands and now I have pockets of fluid in the joints the last one I notice yesterday is in my elbow the left one but not the right one that I lean on all the time.

I just moved from Philadelphia PA to Clarkston Ga and I have stairs now to go up and down and the first few weeks were hell. I was just about crawling up and down. now my thighs, knees and heels hurt going up and down. my shoulders are killing me. the burning and aching pain have me crying sometimes. The twitching is not so bad and no tremors right now. the mornings that it does bother me makes it hard to drive if I have to go out but most days I stay in. I am really lazy and want to do nothing but lay in the bed all day and watch tv. I am back to not sleeping at night and now I am falling to sleep much later in the mornings like after 8am sometimes and I have not been waking up until after 3pm.

it hurts when I first get up to walk but I have not been falling yet. I go Monday to see my new Neuro for the first time and I know I will have to do everything all over again so I know I will be just letting his talking go in one ear and out the other until he catches up.

I know I am not as bad as a lot of you but when I was at my worst and I can remember that this feels so good right now.

Last edited by Shadiyah; 10-31-2012 at 03:32 AM.
Shadiyah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (10-31-2012), NurseNancy (11-02-2012), SallyC (10-31-2012)