View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks to all for the replies. It's hard to figure out what is "normal" and what is not, especially since I am one who powers through things. But, as I learn more and wonder, I just realize that these aches and severe fatigue symptoms are simply not normal and how a person should feel.

I'm 42 y/o, an amateur athlete (with a career in the international freight business) & I am used to always having an abundance of energy. I play baseball every weekend, used to play hockey every week, & work out at home. I eat right & take vitamins while trying to get suffucuent sleep. It's just now dawning on me to connect the dots because I am so frustrated with the fatigue, headaches, and irritability. So, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all replying because it opens my eyes to what should & should not be normal.

I am sorry you all have to feel this way, as a strong-willed person myself please just know that it's ok to vent, it's ok to feel vulnerable, it's ok to to break down to those around you that love you. Maybe even mention this forum so that they know what you're feeling is legit. While on here only briefly thus far, it has made me so much more aware. So use this as best you can.

It's weird, but I'm glad I'm not alone but so sorry you all have to feel this way, too, for better or for worse. Stay positive!!
ChrisC1970 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote