View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Hurt

Hello and welcome to Neuro Talk. I really am sorry that you are going through so much. I read with astonishment, what you have been through and the lack of DX through Mayo Clinic. Of course they have been noted for being a DX center. Did nothing at all show on your MRI? No hint of nerve inpingment?
At 31 you are too young to give up. There has to be some solution, and or improvement.
Post where you live, and see if another NT member can recommend a good Neurologist in your area. Also, look into the branch of medicine called a physiatrist. They treat for pain, and also deal with the body at a cellular level. Pain has a source. I do not believe it just is there, with nothing that shows up. Keep a journal of all your symptoms. If you can get all your records from all these proceedures, that would be good to bring with you at your next appt. Have you had a scan of the brain? I know that all signals come through the spine to the brain. Please have faith, and I hope that your wife can stay supportive. What kind of work do you do for a living? you can post to me PM any time if you want to. There has to be an answer. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote