Old 10-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Well HI Coral

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralToe View Post
All of my chronic pain is in the second toe of my left foot, which, when swollen makes the entire forefoot painful. My doc also mentioned the difficulty in getting a good response for foot pain...and for this reason she developed a retro-grade insertion of the lead, such that it is facing downwords toward the nerve rootlet. She did this procedure on me, and between that and the chance to do my own programing I only recieve stimulation from about midfoot forward - ie only my forefoot. Certain positions will shift the stimulation a bit, and at these times I may feel the stim in my heel or lower leg...but this doesn't happen that often and/or I compensate. We are very close to (FINALLY) be launching the web/site blog....so hopefully will have a copy of my surgery vid up someday soon. If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask
Thank you for the wonderful POST, and news the blog may be up soon. Also, thank you for pushing gently on the Self Programming which brought comfort to your forefoot together with the ingenuity expressed by your Doc in the approach to surgery and the lead. YOU, my friend, are Blessed indeed.
Yup,
Mark56zzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CoralToe (10-31-2012), eva5667faliure (11-02-2012), Rrae (10-31-2012)