View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face

Dear Sam,
Thanks os much for your welcoming, I loved that you said pain feeds off panic, I am definitely keeping this in mind. You're right and I'm so grateful for everyone who can give me feedback !

Dear Jo*mar,

Thanks so much for your feedback and the answers to my questions! I actually just visited my first option for a surgeon today and he was knowledgable and so calm about the process. I'm needing one more MRI with injection in veins of "contrast" so they can see the anatomy in my body to see if there is any damage to the ,aim arteries or veins. He wants to make a plan before he does anything and he really assured me that he knew what he was doing. He thinks what causes my numbness or tingling of the arm is with pinching of one of the three scalenus muscles instead of a problem with a vein which is a good thing. After this MRI we'll be ale to know the approach to my surgery and I'll be able to post the exact procedure he's hoping to take for anyone reading this forum or this post! Thanks for all the support.

-nmorozco94
Nmorozco94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote