View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can never find anything either...I have a sticker but you can find it by clicking on the start button... in the search thing at the bottom type in "Operating system" and a choice will be 'Show which operating system your computer is running"..that will tell if its 64 or 32 bit. I'm not sure if it matters, I think that HP may not be most user friendly computer for non-nerds, I see people having some of the same issues that I do on the HP sites.

Mine frequently doesn't run perfectly after I clean it either, sometimes it helps to restart it but sometimes that makes it worse too.. Most of the time after it has been run for awhile and logged on and off, etc. a few times it seems to fix itself after it has been cleaned. Someone smarter than I am can tell both of us what it actually does? I think it reorganizes Windows that accumulated errors from all the junk but I made that up and I have no idea if thats what it is actually doing.
'
I've started looking at ''Action Center' too. I'm not very good at using it yet, maybe someone else can explain...please?

Thanks Robin, I assume 64 bit gives more things to get messed up as well...

judi
zygopetalum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote