Thread: I wonder 279
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've been wondering a lot about our forums but haven't visited for several days...

I wonder if you'd all smile to know my sister visited me this past weekend...she bought us tickets to see Barbra Streisand!! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it was to see this phenomenal woman sing! I feel very blessed .... she is a legend and rightfully so!

I wonder at how I just put on my comfy pj's (its 4 in the afternoon)... walked across my living room to my comfy couch... turned on the tv AND my computer to watch the Sweet Adeline Convention/Competition.... and I laughed out loud and said.... I am sooooooooooooo happy!

I often wonder at my happiness after all the sadness (depression) I've had over the years... and I am very grateful that the demon has managed to stay deep down and squashed.

I wonder at some of my "habits" that I've managed to avoid... without hardly a thought... or a craving...

I wonder if I will go back to my singing because the cravings to do that are hard to squash! and watching the webcast of the competition right now is reminding me how healthy it is for me to sing

And speaking of singing, I wonder how our dear Goofy is doing...

I wonder if Lara knows I'm thinking lots about her and am happy that she and her daughter are making lemonade when being given lemons (as the saying goes... making good from the bad) I hope the sunshine of the seasons will bring back your health.

I'm wondering, too, about all the horrible weather.... mother nature is so strong... and, sadly, we are to blame for all our misuse of her gifts I am watching the news as we speak... never ending devastation.

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-05-2012), barbo (11-01-2012), Doody (11-06-2012), FeelinGoofy (11-04-2012), Koala77 (11-05-2012), Lara (11-03-2012)