View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, I overdid it a little on Sunday and paid for it on Monday; had a little bit of a flare up but, surprisingly, it wasn't near as bad as I thought it might be - my worst pain area has always been the medial scapular border, and while I did have pain in that area, it felt more like the ache of myofascial pain than the burn and stab of nerve pain. I've been adding a little more exercise and activity each day and I'm doing all right - actually have had more soreness in areas that had nothing to do with surgery! Still being very cautious after Sunday/Monday, and still haven't gotten to ride - horse has to have his stifle joint injected at an equine specialty facility that is a couple hours away which means I have to wait for my trailer-er to be free, then he has to be totally rested for a couple of days. :-(

I'm glad your daughter is ready; hopefully you will be too, by the time the actual Day rolls around. Rest assured that she is in good hands - the best, actually!

I'm hoping Romans8 is just taking it easy and/or is resting so well on pain meds that he's not inspired to post yet. I really hope he's doing well and will get us an update soon!
LosingHope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tosmother (11-01-2012)