View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

the only test he gave was a basic motor function test, squeeze/pull my hand, stand on your heels/tiptoes walk a line with one foot in front of the other etc, very basic, although he diagnosed me with it before even doing any of that, just by me saying how I been feeling

also the fact that i already had a loss of appetite only eating once or twice a day and that was a main side effects of the topamax isnt helping, now I dont feel like eating at all

my mother was so happy to hear that I should be fine and i tried to show optimism for her but shes oblivous to what really needs to done and just took his word, I feel hopeless now because that cost 300 dollars and I have absolutely no money and I have a feeling that it was just a huge waste of time and money

I know for a fact that I haven't slept for 5+hours since my accident on the 30 of september, i cant go to sleep until 5 or 6 in the morning and wake up every 45 min to an hour until 9 or 10 and just lay around until noon, I know I can't recover at all at this rate

on top of that im expected to start a new job next week and I know i won't be able to at this rate and will probably be counter productive in recovery

sorry to be such a downer but I don't know what to do

Last edited by Abel_in_Fl; 11-02-2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: clarifying diagnosis
Abel_in_Fl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote