View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks LH. Most helpful. I am feeling a little better this afternoon and actually walked around in the yard for a few minutes which felt like a big victory. Your comment about fear of being stuck like this resonated big time. I have been through so much with so many disappointments I think I too easily gravitate to the worst. Maybe this is one of those things where the reward is proportional to the price paid to get here. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I do want to be careful not to put undo fear into anybody that is facing this like tosmother's daughter. I may be wrong but I think the younger and healthier you are the better the recovery. I really think your daughter will do fine. Look at Chris Carpenter. The biggest problem he had two months post op was regaining the location on his fastball. Geez.

I will give an update every two or three days. I will try not to call the doctor unless absolutely necessary as I know he is taking some much needed time off and I could imagine that being too much if all surgery patients called him a lot.
romans8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-02-2012), LosingHope (11-02-2012), Nottherightkindofdr (11-02-2012), tosmother (11-02-2012)