View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Believe it or not.......NOT! I was subpoenaed to sit on jury tomorrow, the one day this week I had specifically set aside to finish up prep for the first leg on the BLE [Board of Law Examiners] requirements to show I am worthy for Texas.

So, I will take the study aids to the courthouse in the morning and sit with the pool waiting to be called.... or dismissed, and study. I wanted quiet. I got quiet. Thank you Lord!! I know God grins at times, when we think turn left and the real direction is back the way we came. Huh.

Then Saturday morning bright and early I go to a hotel conference center for the first exam. I am not fearful, goodness, I have been practicing for this for 32 years..... maybe I have it about right. We will see. Then three days of it in February to prove whether I have the stuff for that license down yonder....

Yup.... you know? Without the blessing of this forum, this SCS, this phenomenon of a self programmed means to control or manage pain with electro stimulation via Boston Scientific Precision Plus.... I might not be quite as far. You are squarely on target RAE just as always, bolstering me as you always do....

So, here is the gig, do you reckon y'all would be willing to pray a bit for my prep tomorrow and the resolve Saturday to do well? I would surely appreciate it. This is a leap forward in faith so my sister-in-law and I can form a firm in Texas, based in Texas which will rock along up the eastern seaboard in order to bring services to the clients I have lined up and more in real property and the like. Should be a lot of FUN!!

Blessed, thrilled, motivated,
running,
Mark56
Mark, I'll be praying for you for sure! And Mark, when you stand before the Texas BLE just tell 'um, "gentlemen, I wusn't born a Texun but, I got here just as fast as I could" and you'll git yore license con no problemos!
I just know that you, with your radiating personality, undying tenacity and studious tendencies, will achieve your goal here in Texas. If'n you don't get you license, for whatever reason, then to hell with Texas, I'm movin' to Colorado. ( sorry Davy Crockett for changin' your famous phrase a bit)
God be with you, your implant, your family and during your various trips.
Larry
limpin'Larry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (11-02-2012), Rrae (11-08-2012)