Thread: Cracked Rib?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cracked Rib?

I went to my acupuncturist on Wednesday and he is usually the person I go to who I know that I will feel better afterwards,even if its just for a day or so but he was pressing on my upperback (he does massage sometimes afterwards) and I heard it crack. He said it was my Thoracic spine and i need it adjusted, but it hurt right afterwards and it still hurts. It is a diffterent kind of pain than my TOS pain as it hurts when I move,breathe or cough. Its a sharp pain in my scalpula.it could be my rhomboid but It feels like he cracked a rib!! Ironically my regular TOS pain is gone at the moment. I am going back to see him tomorrow but I told him just to do acupuncture. I am hoping it is just temporary, but it is the same spot that I originally injured in yoga that started this whole mess. I see my doc on Tuesday for more injections so I am going to ask her for an x-ray-Ive never had my ribs or upper back x-rayed, just my neck and the bp mri.

I have read that a cracked rib can mimic TOS symptoms.Anybody have any thoughts?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote