View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hello YELLOW!!

What an update post! So much and in such recent times. It is a thrill your SCSs are working to help you as intended AND I am feeling sad with you about this RSD spread. You are in the circle of prayers here of course, and with the great news from the resident who assured you "he is here for you" [my paraphrase] that brightness in your life has to count for a tremendous amount as you head into the process of dealing with the allodynia and all.

I am so glad for you studies are continuing apace, and hope despite [then possibly as with me, even maybe BECAUSE of] the challenges you do realize goals, dreams, fruition of realities of helping others which will make you a Strong Caring educator. I have the highest of regard for educators who played such very important roles in my making strides with the talent collection I carried into this world as my cache of blessings. God is good, and with the watchful and helpful leadership and encouragement of educators who, like your resident, CARED, I felt such a call to achieve.

It will be wondrous in coming years to learn of the effect you have on those young ones whom you will touch. I'm watching and waiting......

CARING and GLAD you came to post,
thank you so much for caring enough to update us,
your friend,
Mark56zzzz
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (12-17-2012), eva5667faliure (12-28-2012), Rrae (11-04-2012)