View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Many here have had not so good experience with nuerologist. My first encounter I felt was good. It quickly went down hill. Every visit after the first became a frustrating test of my patience. I would give my laundry list of symptoms. I kept a health journal so when my memory failed me I could go to a written record.

Not all nueros are of this opinion but the really good ones are as rare as hens teeth. It did not take me long to realize that the nuero subscribed to the opinion that if I just rested I would get better.

While I have certainly healed I still have issues. Not to be all gloom and doom, I have returned to work on a limited schedule. I no longer feel that I have totally lost my mind.

Initially for me the changes were so deep and profound even my family thought I would not work again. My father in law even told me that if it was needed he would support me the rest of his life. Do not despair. Be patient with yourself. GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO HEAL.

Many try to do too much too soon. Frequently this results in a relapse of the worse symptoms. Or as I found out a ER visit and sometimes hospital stay.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-03-2012)