View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney95 View Post
I am convinced they take a course on patient intimidation and take workshops on lines that will shut a patient up. I have heard that too many times by too many surgeons. It makes me see blood. The last time I was told that, I waited until the discharge appointment, which was premature, and I told the guy that he may enjoy a good success rate but he was a lousy healer. At that point, I told him I was going to tell everyone on the bridge and beauty shop circuit how he treated patients. Okay, I don't play bridge and have someone come here to cut my hair but he didn't know that. He turned ghostly pale and it was wonderful to give him a dose of HIS medicine.

The nice thing about being a senior is that age has its priviledge. I don't take cr@p off of someone because they have MD behind their name.

Be well and have a blessed day.
I am not a senior and to some I am young but I am a very old 37, fixing to be 38. I don't and won't take crap from anyone, never have never will. I will turn a doctor's visit into a boxing lesson quickly lol
gatorhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote