View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hello Mrs D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
3 days is not enough. Supplements are not drugs. There is no
quick fix. If this is to work for you, it will take some time.

Maybe within a month or so. Make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach. And not eating alot of sugar and starchy carbs.

If after a month there is no change, then I'd add in Benfotiamine, 300mg a day. Doctor's Best is affordable and easy to find on Amazon.com or iherb.com
I am new to this site all the way from NZ so I am hopeing that you can help with the right amount of vitamins to take. It started about 5 years ago with what felt like I had thing crwling under my skin on my face and also pain in the jaw it sort of went away and then I woke up one morning to lumps under my feet and terrible pain in them i couldnt walk that settled as well. After a couple a years I started getting pain in the back of my legs around my calf muscels I went to a nuro and he said small nerve nuropathy but only minor. In and around all of this I have had several episodes of a red raw tongue and very dry mouth ...the sore part went but the very red toungue never did. I now have skin pain all over my body I cannot brush my self dry after a shower My skin has changed and cannot wear any cloths close to my skin and that is all over my body. I get really tired. I have sever sponylisis L4-5 and the disks below that as well I have had blood tests done and will enter these as well

Total protein 65g/l
ANA 1.80 homogenous / nucleolar
Thyroid Free t4 9-19 TSH 0.4-4 Free T3 3.6
Albumin 42 gl
Total Globulin 23 gl
Mangnesium 0.88
Serum 12 405pmo1/1
serum folate 18nmo1
CRP 7.3mg/1
I want to order some B vitamins but not sure about dosge and was wondering if might be able to help
Many thanks for reading this. My life has been very stressful over the last ten years and was thinking that this may be partly stress.
Many thanks
Heather
awsome 123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote