View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I don't take the nerve support formula, because some of them have "B6" which I try to avoid. Essentially, I take a few very, very important vitamins at relatively low doses. I also don't take any pain medication (though I am tempted to when I have my bad flare-up days).

Eating "right" is going to be different for each person. Some people have diabetes or vitamin deficiencies while others have allergies to contend with. So that said - eating right is somewhat opinionated.

However, we can all try to eat healthier - which is better for anyone -sick or not. Especially important is avoiding "TOO MUCH" salt and sugar. I still eat fast food from time to time, in fact about once or twice a week -but nothing even close to how I used to.

My major pet-peeve is beer -to which I do NOT drink a lot of. Still, During a two day weekend - I might drink 5 Miller Light Beers on either Friday or Saturday.

I know alcohol is bad for nerves, but sometimes it makes me feel better - and I don't have any flare-ups the following days. ...Other times, I do get a flare-up.

I want to stop drinking entirely - and I've never been a heavy drinker. But I find it hard NOT to drink socially.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote