View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Just my Type! ROFLAMO!

ROFL Allen!

Wow! You look like someone FAMOUS! Are you related to any Movie Stars? LOLOLOL

The Cloak thing is a good touch. You must be being all "incognito" or something. Either that, or it is raining really hard outside! LOL (BTW I have always wondered...does Wet Wookie smell like wet dog or horse, or something? )

I didn't know that Wookies had such BIG Smiles! It really makes you look very cute and cudley...LOL

You have to remember Bubba, & that I seem to have a thing for tall, muscular, strong/silent (well...except for the occasional Wookie Rebel Yell, that is..ROFL), hairy guys. LOL....didn't I ever tell you all that Bubba had/has two nicknames? They are Chewbakka (sp? Or is it Chewbacca?) and Warf! ROFL. Now..what kind of picture do you all make of that, since one is a Wookie and the other a Klignon? ROFLMAO! I guess that was Ok, since I do own all of the Star Wars Movies (and have seen them all in the theaters as the came out..) and DO like Star Trek stuff (favorites are the Orginal, and Next Generation...Deep Space nine come in 3rd, but I didn't get to watch it all that much lol)

Oh..and Vic? You don't have to worry none; Bubba is alive and kicking still, and singing songs like "Sweet Home Alabama" and "The South's Gonna Rise Again", and even breaking out with his Bocephus Shirts when he does his singing and partying sometimes. ROFL ( of course, said singing really does kinda sound like Wookie Noises.....LOL)

Ok. Sorry. Just had to comment on Allen's pic here. I LOVE IT!

Jose

PS; IHH, I promise that I will either find that pic (if I can find it on this dinosaur of a computer I have..LOL) or try to describe myself or let you all know who was closest, at the end of all of this. I am not so sadistic that I would play here, and then not finish it up right. LOL, that would be awful, and unfair. So, no worries, Ok?

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 04-28-2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added PS..because I didn't want to see to be ignoring IHH question
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote