Thread: Hormones
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hormones

I appear to have developed something called nodulocystic acne. It's all over my face and is affecting my back and chest. Apparently it's a hormonal thing. I've never suffered from acne before.

It's very sore and painful. I'm about to take a painkiller for it as i woke up with two more painful bumps. I starte getting it about 3 months ago and it's got worse and worse to the point it looks/feels awful.

I'm also getting all these weird strands of crinkled hair.

I'm sick of this. The PCS, the chronic urticaria, the acid reflux, now the acne. I know some of it's stress but I can't really see a time when I will get to not be stressed because I'm homeless for a start.

I'm supposed to see my GP in two weeks so he can see how I'm doing on the acid reflux medicine, which is helping at least. I should wait till then or they'll think I'm a complete and utter hyperchondriac but it's so painful and I'm worried it's all going to scar.

I may have managed to avoid depression but I think my body is dealing with this in other ways. Incidentally I think it's all starting to make me feel very depressed. I feel like a complete waste of space at the moment. Seeing the neurologist this week just brought home how much of a number, a figure I am and nothing else. To anybody. Pulling in favours from people I barely know just to have somewhere to stay warm.

There has to come a point where enough is enough.
andromeda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-04-2012)