Thread: Blood Tests
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
A low B12 should have been tested for long ago...It could be causing your troubles. The nervous system becomes damaged when B12
is low.
B12 is so inexpensive...the least costly of any of them! Pennies a day. I don't know about your area, but in the US it is very inexpensive.

Maya just had her spay, and now she is doing well, still playful, but toned down emotionally a bit (she was rather rambunctious).

We have been contacted by people not too far from us who have seen our lost Houdini up the street. I did a door to door therefore and found OTHERS who saw a cat similar to Houdini.
So now I am focusing on getting a glimpse of this animal to see if it is she. I am baiting areas with tuna, and sitting in my car to see if she comes out. If it IS our Houdini it has been 5mon she has been gone! I am rather consumed now with this project, because cold weather is coming and almost here.

Thanks for asking.
Thanks again mrsD I did see on a thread about houdini and didn't want to mention in case I upset you, I hope you find her safe and well soon
villier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote