Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hi SnowWhyte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhyte View Post
Hi there!

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your scs! I'm wondering though, what your outcome was after meeting with your rep. The reason I ask is that I am getting scheduled for my trial stim any day now, and then (if successful, obviously), I too will be getting a Medtronic unit- the same as yours, I believe. However, your experience has me concerned that maybe Medtronic hasn't perfected their newest unit yet (the activeStim).... Also, I'm wondering (and will probably post a new thread/survey on the topic) where your battery "pocket" is located and if that placement is working well for you. I have read about issues w/the most common placement (high buttocks region) causing pain, but have read the same with some people with abdominal placement. So I'm trying hard to decide where I'm likely to have the best success w/the 'pocket' should I have the perm SCS implanted.

Thank you for your help, and best of luck to you!

Colleen

p.s. Sorry if I've rambled... it's a bad habit
Colleen,
I see you've found your way down below where all the active posting is and you've started a thread there. Good! You're sure to get great feedback, as we are a very caring and friendly group.
Please keep us updated on your thread as you go through with your trial!

It's great to have you!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote