View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah - mrsD is right about that bioavailablity issue - because it does say "Take with food" on some B12 supplements. But I figured out a long while back that it didn't make much sense -that's why I switched to the sublingual form (The one you let melt under your tongue for a while before swallowing). Still, there's no hard evidence that sublingual B12 is more absorbent than the average pill. I take 500 MCG a day and I got back my B12 test and I can't read it - my doctor says its fine. I listed the number here - figuring my B12 level was 926. Though I don't really know how to read this (926.00 h pg/ml 180.00-914.00) LOL

I'm stlll taking the "Cyno" B12 because I can't get a hold of the Methlycolbamine type, not even at the 3 GNC stores I went to. So, I'm hoping the B12 I take will work, despite being bonded with a Cyanide molecule and supposedly less absorbent.

To Mustang0227:
But back to the PN thing and its causes. Listen -even if they never find out what's causing your PN -they will still be able to treat it and also if PN is caused by Damaged Nerves -which it is - the method of healing is still the same - take things that will regenerate and repair your nerves and you will heal.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote