View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:47 PM

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

Location: GulfCoastSouth .... April 2014 rudely displanted to the cold wet windy gloomy NW coast.
10 yr Member

The tbi-pcs led to what what my physician spoke of as an 'acquired-ADD-like' set of symptoms, that definitely were *not* part of my lifetime experience.

I was helped for about a year by Rx'd provigil (generic = modafinil), or Nuvigil.
Note: I *did not* take daily as prescribed. I took it only on the days that I truly needed to be 'doing' as proficiently, effectively as possible; not everyday of my life requires that now of me, fortunately or unfortunately as that may be.

I formerly, pre-auto collision/tbi, my life was lived working two jobs which I loved. Both of which were highly time-driven, time-sensitive, time-critical, right down to the minute/second! --- public radio studio operations manager, live-on-air 4 hrs. ea. morning 6 days a week; and was computer operations assistant & live-narrator of a 3D health sciences medical theatre. Life is in no way 'professional' any longer for me in that way. As I am nowadays, I cannot fathom ever being able to work under such time-driven stress ... although all those years, it was highly enjoyable, satisfying, 'easy' for me, and was not 'stress' at all for me.
Funny that; how things do change over the decades of our lives.

Glad to know that you are getting help with this now at this point, Beauty --- being in school, having to focus on studies, deadlines, etc.

Last edited by Theta Z; 11-05-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Theta Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sleeping Beauty (11-05-2012)