View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 07:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Happy Hump Day (Wednesday) check in...

It's early and dark outside, got up at 5am with the dogs, only one of my dogs wakes up early, then the other two are raring to go.

So, they went out, having their biscuits. I am sitting here having an iced coffee.

Today the Vet comes to the house to give them their shots. Then I have my MRI and Cat Scan at 3pm. I was supposed to go Monday, but I felt too sick.

Yesterday I went to the Dermo and got the injections in my scalp for alopecia, its just a little spot. Then I went and got a copy of the police report. Reading it made me very sad, yet it woke me up again to what an ***, manipulater he really is. Besides jealous and controlling.

Then I found out a very good friend passed away. He was young 35, 2 kids, so sad, I cried my eyes out. Then felt sick again in my stomach with a headache.

Just too much damn stress. I don't know how much more I can handle, it's been so stressful for almost a year with my mom, then all this with my idiot husband. I must have an ulcer. Besides the post concussion syndrome, now the sick stomach a lot.

I need a complete overhaul............................Well have a good day, think happy thoughts, feel good, and just hang in there and chill when you can. p.s. I hope maybe the tech doing the tests will tell me something today, I hate waiting for results. Hope my fusion is in tack and my brain is just bruised and nothing serious.

Hugs, Nikko

Last edited by Nikko; 09-20-2006 at 07:57 AM.