View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottherightkindofdr View Post
Dr P had a cancellation today so I'm going in for my consult with surgery scheduled 12/5. Y'all's comments have helped me come up with questions and give me something to look forward to .
Romans: Hang in there. We re all so glad you made it through surgery and home safe and sound to start your recovery to a pain-free life.
He's definitely in today because I called yesterday to confirm my appointment was still on for today.
Thank you, LHope for your detailed posts and I'm renaming you Hope because you've been such a beacon to us
One question: since my consult is today is there anything you haven't mentioned that you wish you would have known pre surgery?
I was curious as to how your doctor's appointment went with Dr Pearl...my daughter will have an appointment on Dec 11 & surgery on Dec 12 if all goes well. What tests did you have to do on the appointment day? Are you still scheduled for Dec 5 for surgery? Will you be reporting back here to let us know how you are doing? Thanks in advance for any information that you can give me.
tosmother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote