View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claritan View Post
i have the rollercoaster too. im 27 and hit the back left part of my head in February. i though i was getting better months ago but i reaggrivated myself and have been feeling like **** for months.

get ready to feel like **** with no end in sight. im not trying to be a downer but ive realized with these bad concussions that your basically screwed. im a shell of my former self. i used to be a active party animal now im only semi active and dont party

im still in good shape because i maintain but i can lift like i used to. i need to get 100% agian but the way i feel now i doubt ill ever be 100 agian. i think once you hit your head your a changed person for life
Are you serious? Man that's a downer. Did you lose consciousness? Do you also feel "different" now? I can't really describe how I feel different but it's a mix of tiredness/"unfocusness"/light headed feeling. It's like I'm in some kind of another dimension where focusing on something 100% for more than a few seconds is impossible, at least for now.
pertiman22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote