View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertiman22 View Post
Are you serious? Man that's a downer. Did you lose consciousness? Do you also feel "different" now? I can't really describe how I feel different but it's a mix of tiredness/"unfocusness"/light headed feeling. It's like I'm in some kind of another dimension where focusing on something 100% for more than a few seconds is impossible, at least for now.
i have no idea if i lost consciousness. my concussion happened during the Superbowl and i was really hammered. i woke up the next day with my head killing me and a golf ball sized bump on it

since then ive had a lot of different symptoms. the good news is most of my symptoms have went away like anxiety and really bad fatigue but the symptoms like double flashy vison, brain fog and and overall odd feeling still are with me

i totally here you on the other dimension thing i felt like that earlier. i was out at the store and nothing seemed real and its like i was in my own world. i was driving home and thought to myself did i really just go to the store because it seemed like it didnt happen

you will get better like i have but im not 100%. some days im 90% other days im 60%. its weird because im young and healthy and should be better by now but im not. its been 9 months and im wondering if this **** is gonna take years. its looking that way
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote