Old 11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie34 View Post
hi everyone i am new and had gotten small fiber,we think it has only been 9 weeks with it,after recieving a tetanus vaccine! i am so new that i just got a mri approved for my head,wich i think will show nothing!my neuro said this will go away and kind of dismissed me!pain is about a 8,burning,numbness,you guys know!my question is since it is immune,i cant seem to find anyone who just let it go and healed naturally,has any of you with an immune neuropathy?also,is ivig treatment time sensitive,meaning a year from now can i get it and will it work being that long in the neuropathy?i love everyone got better on this post naturally,please share all you can on that,that is the way i want to go,thankk you and God bless,know that God has a plan for us even if we have sickness his grace will get us through!
Welcome to NeuroTalk:

I am sorry to learn of your distress. Vaccines do cause reactions in some people. We have had posters here with H1N1 reactions, adult pertussis, rabies vaccine, etc.
I know of one other who had a tetanus booster and ended up with long term side effects. (she doesn't post on NT much anymore). The gentleman who had the H1N1 reaction was from Canada, and he was given 2 injections of that, by accident, and had severe problems. His doctor put him on steroids.

The reactions mostly come from the adjuvants in the vaccine. Some people have temporary reactions because of these and others may develop long term reactions because of their genetics and may be triggered into an autoimmune reaction.
Dr. Blaylock has videos on YouTube about vaccines. You can search him there. I have a vaccine here also with more information.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread163906.html

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote