View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yay!!! That's awesome!!

My trial was really easy. They put me out to insert the lead and woke me up to make sure I could feel the stimulation, and then put me back under to finish up.

I woke up in recovery and they turned it on. It was instant, and I mean instant relief. I had 5 or 6 programs. They gave me a book to mark my pain level, activity level, and whether I could do more, take less meds, etc.

I had 60-75% relief during my trial. My back was sore the first day, but it wore off quickly. I was able to keep up with my kids for the first time in a year. I was sad to take it out.

I got mine for crps/rsd in my right foot following a peroneal tendon tear/surgery in January 2011. Unfortunately, it mirrored to the left leg (foot only) but went all the way to right hip. It also spread to my right hand due to a bad IV in March 2012. Luckily it's med controlled for now

Anyway, I have a St. Jude eon. My rep said crps patients are love or hate. There's not usually a middle ground.

I love mine, even through my complications, and I am doing things that I was unable to do before.

Hope this helps!!

TK
tkayewade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (11-07-2012), Mark56 (11-11-2012), Rrae (11-07-2012), SnowWhyte (11-06-2012)