Thread: Cracked Rib?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Progress

I saw Dr. Ando(pt) yesterday who mobilized my ribs and my chiro today who adjusted my thoracic spine, then this afternoon went to my TOS Dr. Aufiero who gave me Trigger pt injections and am starting to feel a little relief. It feels like I have a sharp knife in my scalpula and hurts when I move or breathe.

I have a prescription for an x-ray so I will schedule that tomorrow to rule out any fractured ribs. I go back to the chiro on Friday and back to Ando on Monday.The amazing thing is that right now my TOS symptoms are gone. Wouldnt that be amazing if it lasted??. I am just happy that I had appts previously scheduled with the chiro and Dr. Aufiero and Dr Ando fit me in on the same day!

Parbie, I e-mailed my friend but havent heard back from her yet, but hopefully the pt you found is helpng you! If I get any info I will send it to you. Also, I was interested in scalenctomy only but through PT I have realized the problems are mor my ribs, but not just the first Rib, it seems like my lower ribs press into my pec minor and teres muscles. How is your pec minor doing since the tenomoty?
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote