Thread: Seizures?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Seizures?

I have a question. I have been getting little sleep, my little brother got very sick and is in the PICU and he ended up trached and vented. Its been a long 5 weeks, lots of ups and downs! So we know I have simple and complex partial seizures, i was on keppra, depakote and trileptal. However a few months ago i weaned myself off the keppra because it was making me to sleepy and i did tell my dr after I did it and he was ok with it as long as i was stable and he said if my seizures started to become more noticable again then we could just add a diffrent med. So now onto my ? im having moments that im loosing, is the only way i can put it. I relise it after im confused and just feel off. And just other little things that are WAY off thats just odd. And honestly I dont even know how to explain it to my dr! Like im also getting these feelings and its kind of like my brain jumps, and i meen like it kinda of actualy feels like that litterly. Or ill see what i thought was lightning or somthing else and its just me that sees it. And again after those moments I just feel off. Its very odd and I cant explaine it. Anybody exsperiance somthing anything like this?
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote