View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I also use Ebay. I have PayPal too, but not linked to my bank
account. I won't link to my money, because who knows if Ebay will ever be hacked!

I have received some spam Ebay mail at one time, but that stopped. I don't know which seller may have been involved.

Other than that, I have had pleasant experiences, and still use it.
Ebay is very very strict now with its sellers compared to in the recent past. And they move quickly on complaints. They have a discussion forum too.

I'd caution about shoes though...if you do get them, check out the interior and dust them with an antifungal powder like Zeasorb AF to kill any fungus that may be in them.

I do NOT buy from sellers who put unreasonable shipping charges on the items. This signals dishonesty IMO. So if something is very very cheap and has $18.00 shipping and is not a heavy item or glass, pass it by.

I have some very unusual items from Ebay, that I am happy with. If you are home alot, just looking around can be entertaining. Sometimes I find exact things on Amazon.com or other sites for less money. There are outlet shoe sources you might search on, as well.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote