View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I agree with you Nikko, if they were so rushed then they shouldn't have gotten in the drive up line, GO IN people! Sheesh, I don't get people's logic such as it is, and how they can rationalize some of the worst behavior behind the wheel...It's a ego head trip I think, getting any service at your car door, it's like door to door service and it makes me angry to hear about that kind of thing happening to a friend of mine, I would get out you see, and stand there one missing leg and all, frown at them and make them back off just because they are apalled at the sight of a 40 year old mother missing a leg to the hip scowling at them for being stupid.

I am a bit of a spitfire when provoked, so don't let the name fool ya, Hamsters are nice and cute but they can also bite and have very sharp teeth. I knew my nick name is kinda funnyt sounding beacuse of it being one letter off of hamster, but I liked the sound of it and it's been my nick name since 1991 when I was coined it by a friend. Anyway, I don't like it when people act out on others and I feel that standing there facing down someone who is ashamed for acting that way and being reminded of how 'fragile' life is and how LUCKY they are to not have MY PROBLEMS, you know? *ROFLMAO* But seriously it's true. Who would want MY problems right? I have only ever had to face someone down like this about twice, never down here in my new home town. Been here for almost ten years, and love it.

I never have trouble with the people around here, many are retired and take their sweet time too so they don't get too fired up at the sight of someone else taking their time. I wish you could have gone to the pharmacy and not been assualted verbally and psychologically by this impatient fool behind you. It's really disheartening to see things like this happening to people you care about, I mean I am living proof that bad things happen to good people. But you can't let it get the better of you or else the world becomes even more cold and barren to you because you've lost everything, by losing hope.