View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Went to a therapy session this week with a guy who was into far eastern healing, specializing in feet, and also an RN who was into holistic medicine. They put my feet in lukewarm water, turned the magnetic resonance machine on across the room, which looked like one of my old stereo receivers from the '70's - it showed a number on the readout that Dr. Jacobson had chosen as something that would work for me.
So, the guy massaged my feet, worked the uric acid out of them, worked certain parts that were connected to the kidneys and lymphatic system. I drank water because the RN said that when he worked the kidneys, I was supposed to be thirsty. She asked questions about diet, mood, etc., looking for supplements that might help eventually. After the massage, I was instructed to walk on a mat with stones and magnets on it. I took one home with me to work on every other night for ten minutes. He said that it's big in China.
They said the resonator doesn't re-generate nerves (shocker!), and that the therapy was designed to get the feet working better and keep them working, which it seemed to do. Pain was largely unaffected, but feet did feel slightly more useful. So, as expected, no cure, just therapy. The guy said stem cells were our best shot to regenerate nerves. Shocker. He said he worked with diabetic patients, but once again, I'm not diabetic in the least, and since there's no known cause, he'll have to experiment in order to help me.
Brue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote