Thread: I wonder 279
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can just leave some thanks to ginnie for thinking of me/us here down under. All is fair here for the time being. Thank you. Our real summer storms are yet to arrive. Biggest threat at present is the bush fires. We've had La Nina doing her thing and flooding out the place and now there's so much growth in the bush that it's a real problem. However, it's always been this way with the cycles of drought and flooding so we just have to prepare. It's already feeling like summer in my part of the world but not technically until 1st of December.

I wonder if I can just send a huge YAY!!! about something.

I wonder if I can send special thoughts to dear Abbie and Jaded. I also want to send my love to Addie. Well done, and I was so happy to hear of your visit with sis and your concert trip. Think of you often.

I wonder about Goofy tonight.

I wonder aboiut Doody and her daughter. Yikes. That doesn't sound very good at her age. Thinking of you all there.

I wonder if I can let you all know that my dear old friend and neighbour whom I often spoke about here is dying and will probably pass on this week. I was able to go visit her and it was pretty tragic for me but she smiled when I touched her and told her who I was. Such a strong and beautiful woman. Such a sense of humour. So sad. *tears

I wonder if you all know I am a global thinker. I keep up with the whole of the news from all over the globe as much as possible. I'm so glad I'm an Aussie. We tend to do that.

I wonder about Koala and how she's doing heading towards summer in tassie.

and the good news is...

Uni semester is finished this evening! Last work submitted 2 hours ago. My daughter has done so well. She's doing summer classes though so she's only got like a week and a half off. ugh Love her dearly. We are both so tired. lol She thinks it's just her, but it's me too!
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (11-08-2012), Addy (11-11-2012), Alffe (11-08-2012), barbo (11-08-2012), Koala77 (11-08-2012)