View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 12:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Did I say WOW!!!?????? BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! I cannot get over how beautiful EVERYONE IS!!! I knew it. I sure have made a bet with someone. A big bet. I would win hands down. Now I know some are going to post pics along the way and some are going to wait until later!!! (JOSE!! ) so I am going to have to wait impatiently to see all of the rest of your beautiful mugs!!! This is the best!!! Roz, you and Dawn are gorgeous. Vicc, my man: You do have that "Willie Nelson" thing going on!! You Rock!!!Do ya strum a guitar or a fiddle?? . Curious, I wasn't close on the looks department, but I know I am right-on when I think of comparing you to Sandra Bullock in the personality department right? Even though you are much much prettier!!!!

Everyone says they have seen ADA's pic. WHERE??? Ada!!!! Where is it?? I check your profile but cannot see it my dear!! Fork it over!!! Or I will be forced to come to your house in the middle of the night and steal all the knobs off your stove!!!! Well that's about it for me for the moment.

Chin Up!!! Love ya all as always!!! Mark P.S. Artist??? Hmmmm!! Pic...........Deary!! Give It Up!!