Thread: Seizures?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi tos8,

I found out what causes the colors in the eyes is when the sz. is coming from the opptical lobe which is the back of the head where your eye sight is. The neurons get fired up and that's what triggers the colors and in turn leads to a sz. You should ask your Dr.to do a DNA test on you, this will show what meds will work the best for you with the least side effects. I took many sz. meds (AED's) over the yrs. and nothing worked then I found out the Dr. can do a DNA test on a person and find out what med will work the best. Sometimes Drs. will refuse to do the test because they are making money from the pharamcy and this is when you need to speak up and tell them to do the test or report the Dr. to the medical conduct board in your state.
The next time you start to have a sz. tighten up all the muscles in your body and make your hands into tight fists this can stop the sz. My neuro I had back in the 1970's told me to do this and it has worked great. Another thing you can do is put a cold washcloth on your face and the back of your neck this will calm the neurons down in your brain and stop the sz. it's known as "cold water therapy'. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote