View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyM View Post
I wonder if little GrandDoody has his hand on little GrandGirlfriend's knee in the first pic. Those look like mischievously guilty smiles on their faces. He's a handsome little guy - and apparently a chick magnet too, huh?
LOLOLOL! I wonder if Kathy knows I never thought of that but now I won't be able to look at the pictures without thinking it and laughing! LOL! Actually, he tends to like older women. But come to think of it, he rarely meets anyone younger than himself.

I wonder at how nice it is to hear about Geneva, it's been a long time. I'm sorry she is sick! I remember a picture of Geneva with you, Kathy. She's a beauty.

I wonder if Kathy should call her son and talk to him and tell him she loves him? Every time I talk to my daughter, I tell her I love her.

I wonder that I slept until 11 am. Woke up at 7:30, groaned and went back to sleep. I hate wasting half a day but, apparently needed the sleep.

I wonder if I'll make myself get dressed, fix my hair and makeup, and go to Lowes like I planned to get some flowers and equipment I need. Also wonder if I'll get my shaggy mane cut.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote