Thread: newbie
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default newbie

Hi!
Hello there, I just registered on this site so I may ramble. My story: hospitalized with severe vertigo and through MRIs was diagnosed with MS last week. I think I am still in the denial stage. There was questionable curcumstances like being sick and getting a vaccine prior to hospitalization, but I've seen a secondary neuro doc and he says the same so Im going with it for now. But staying positive! Anywho, I'm seeing the neuro doc again tomorrow and getting my questions etc together. He wants to start me on meds right away of course. (Im a little biased against pill dispensing drs) I know MS is individualized and each person has its own path (Im hoping my path will be tread on lightly). but any thoughts on the various drugs out there? the new pill form is obviously enticing. Im not even sure I want to start right away and just start with all the supplements. Any other questions I should ask? anyone else have the vertigo/ balance symptoms? Do they go away? Im walking ok, just a little wobbly and tired still. Any suggestions to get off the couch andnot be so tired?? and I have told my boss already so hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt!! Maybe this will be the catalyst to finally get me to move from the desert thanks is advance for your responses!
Jenn M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (11-09-2012), Debbie D (11-09-2012), dmplaura (11-09-2012), Jappy (11-10-2012), SallyC (11-09-2012)