Thread: Thoracic Spine
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizontal One View Post
:confused:Has anyone any experience of braces for thoracic spine? Reason I ask is that I have been experiencing pain through chest wall scapula under axilla and in front. Seen by Doc and Physio..say that because I don't lay flat to sleep - have to be semi recumbent as cannot breathe due to diaphragm issues - and sitting up gives me more traction pain, thus I am creating problems in T Spine. I have disc degeneration in C Spine. The T spine therefore is impinging nerves and adding to the problems I have. I wondered if some brace would help this part of anatomy??

Any suggestions. advice please...
Many thanks
Hx
The best brace I have is the Spinal Q, Do a search and it will come up with the info I have posted before, you need a prescription to get it otherwise it is $325 I think and I have 2 alignmed shirts and an intelliskin bra. . Its hard to wear all the time but it has the best support.
I liked the intelliskin shirt too but it still doesn't compare to the spinal Q. I didnt buy that one yet-I was waiting for the long sleeve version to come out and it has-but I may be going overboard.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote