View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Still taking LDN and don't plan to discontinue it; especially after the epic fail when I did because I just had to know if it was really working. Yeah I know...IDIOT .

Almost made an appointment to see my PCP today but after thinking about it some, couldn't see much point. I can whine here if and when the need arises and that's about all I can do there. Most of the meds that I've tried either have side effects that aren't worth the risk or don't work well enough to relieve the sorts of symptoms that I'm having. So other than looking at me like I have three heads , he doesn't offer much else.

Nasty headaches and arm/hand numbness are continuing and as I said in another thread, sleep is a passé concept lately. I don't feel unwell other than the headache thing, but that on top of lack of sleep and the usual spasms in the legs have taken a toll on my energy level over the past week or so.

The good news is that cognition is intact (at least I think so ), as are a good attitude and a sense of humour .
I attribute those in part to the LDN because in the past these things were issues of greatest concern when symptoms were hot.

I double dosed on the LDN by mistake one night but had no ill effects. Evenso, I now have a better system to keep track of it.

Long story short; will have another full neuro workup in December with MRI of head and spine; then will see the neuro in January. If the headache and arm numbness don't ease off by next week I'll see what the PCP has to say about it; as I would like to get back to work.

Haven't been posting much because it takes a long time to type even with spellcheck; but am reading posts and wish everyone well .

With love, Erika
Erika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (11-09-2012), SallyC (11-08-2012)