View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Hi again. I would use paypal if I order them but Mrs D your thoughts about the fungus makes me nervous because I am so sensitive and already have major foot problems. I wish I could find these shoes at a regular site store but they are discontinued model.
The item I was going to get had free shipping and handling but I know if I returned it I would have to pay the shipping back.
This is sort of off topic but when Mrs D brought up about how ebay is fun to browse I like to do that on etsy though I have never ordered off of it some people are so talented with what they make.
Well thanks again everyone
There should be no problem with "new" shoes. And in your other post they said they were "new" with tags. No problem either using Paypal. That's pretty much what is required now. We have a separate bank account only for Paypal and it uses a credit card that is just for that. It works like a charm.

And of course the seller gets your address. That's how they send items out to you. I sold quite a lot on eBay and in the past couple of years their policies have changed. At the time I sold everything I wanted to sell and it was good stuff. No longer can a seller give negative feedback to a buyer. I think that is wrong as there are a few buyers who really do deserve a negative. I had a couple and then there were those that didn't get a negative and really should have. Some buyers can be impossible at times. However, a buyer can give negative feedback to a seller.

I had an excellent rating and enjoyed selling. I do quite a bit of buying on there now. Be certain that you read all of the information and ask questions if you need to. And ask again any and all questions. Most sellers are very happy to answer your questions. eBay is nothing to be afraid of. Just do your homework and then decide what you want to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (11-10-2012)