View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 01:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Ada's missing pic....Hmmm.

Hmmmmm.

I checked to see, and Ada's picture has disappeared! It was there just the other day....

But, I had already seen her pic before, as she used to have it as her avatar on the old BT forum. Didn't anyone notice? LOLOL

I am wondering what happened to the pic that she had in her profile here, though. Ada...sweetie....why did you take it off? ROFL, you are driving Mark CRAZY, since so many folks have said that they have seen your pic, and now he can't find it anywhere. It sounds like it is driving him MAD, knowing that others have seen it, but he has missed it somehow. Either that, or he is just jealous!

I am wondering if anyone is going to be able to play anymore, what with all of the pictures that have been popping up on this thread all of a sudden. I might have to drop my "Veil of Mystique and Mystery" sooner than I had thought I would.

Vicc...I had you just about right, I think!! Tiny pic...but enough to see that you have brown and grey hair, and while that smile in this pic is kinda chagrined looking, I can tell that it would take next to nothing for it to turn very wolfish indeed! I believe that I did miss the glasses though. I had some avaiator shades pictured in my head...I just forgot to mention them. LOL

Roz, you got your pic up before I could put my description of how I picture you. I was WAAAAAY off, as I had you short, with short hair that is much darker....and more compact built. LOL.

Allen, I still love your Wookie pics. In fact, that one of you where you are standing out side, facing the camera....it just goes to show that your Wookie self is built an awful lot like Bubba. ...ROFL! More so then the Famous Chewbacca ( I really think that is how it is spelled)! I guess that the last pic is one of you AFTER you have shaved? LOLOL

Ok. I am going to go and see if anyone else is still left to play...and then I guess I will have to figure out how to get my pic up on here some how...

Lots of love and
Jose <--- Still a woman of intrigue and mystery...at least for the moment! ROFL

PS! WOW!!! I am now a Full MEMBER, and not just a Junior one any more! Yippe, Hurrah! I guess that it takes hitting 100 posts for that to happen. I feel all grown up now! ROFLMAO!!!

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 04-29-2007 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added PS because I am a REAL Member now! ROFL!!
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote