Thread: Seizures?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI tos8,

I want you to start cold water therapy on your own if you are willing what you need to do is start keeping track of how many times you yawn each day and evening and write down what time you yawn.
2. Take your temp. 3 times a day and each time after a sz. and write down what your temp. is
3. Put a cold washcloth on your face and the back of your neck 3 times a day at the same time and each time you get a warning of a sz.

I was in a medical study where they have found that yawning cools the brain and helps reduce sz. By keeping track of your temp. you may see a slight increase in your temperature and in turn have a sz. I also found that on the days I didn't yawn as much I had sz.

When I started the cold washcloth on my face 3 times a day it lowered my temperature down, calmed the nervous system, and stopped the sz.
Give this a try for about 2-3 wks. and take note of what you see. They found my temperature was higher each day before I had a sz. and also they found a low pressure in the weather as well as cell phones were triggering sz. for me. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote