Thread: I wonder 279
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how proud you must be of your dear daughter, Lara! and I'm so sorry to read about your friend/neighbour

I wonder how difficult it will be to sell your home, dear Ginnie, and I sincerely hope you don't lose too much... all that said, it sounds so exciting to be able to dream about/plan a new energy-saving solar home!

I wonder at how much garbage a single woman can produce! I have recently started using the eco-bags for all my kitchen scraps... sadly, we don't have anywhere in our condo to deposit them so they go amongst the rest of the garbage which is in plastic bags Not sure I'm making a difference but I try!

I have no wonders about how you are changing lives, dear Goofy! I'm so darn proud to call you friend! And to think that your beautiful singing voice has made a difference in your kids... well, that's just the icing on the cake! Isn't it interesting to see how our children's plans can change in the middle of their schooling... your son truly is lucky to have the choices he has.

I wonder if I ever mentioned that my 2nd son went back to school at age 30! He wants to be a teacher (or perhaps will branch into something else)... I'm so proud of him! He's doing so well that his professors are signing him up for scholarships! He says he wishes he'd done this when he was younger but I told him... he has years ahead of him and its never too late!

I wonder if my recent post about my happiness had anything to do with the fact that a couple of things have happened to remind me life isn't easy! Ah, well... the happiness feeling hasn't left and its given me the confidence to know I'll jump all the hurdles in my way! My bosses lost a huge contract which results in very little work for me in the next few weeks, perhaps months! As a result, I'm looking for new work and am fortunate that I've received a lot of orders for my crocheted hat and my photo/music video projects.

Huge hugs for everyone not mentioned here... you know I love you!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (11-11-2012), Lara (11-12-2012)